Power generating companies
DTEK is the largest privately-owned vertically-integrated energy company in Ukraine, with efficient enterprises that mine and prepare coal as well as operate on electrical power generation and supply markets. The Company is the energy division of System Capital Management (SCM), one of Ukraine’s leading financial and industrial groups. The electric power generation of DTEK consists of DTEK Shidenergo, DTEK Dniproenergo, Kyivenergo and DTEK Zahidenergo. The generated electrical power is supplied to the wholesale electricity market of Ukraine.
Production assets of Donbasenergo comprise Starobeshevska and Slavyanska thermal power plants with total installed capacity of 2890 MW. In addition to energy generating Donbasenergo is engaged in repairing, adjustment of mechanical electrical equipment, manufacturing of spare parts, designand exploration work.
The company includes three thermal power plants - Vuglegirska, Zmiivska and Trypilska. The total project capacity plants is 7660 MW. The company is the second largest thermal power generating company in Ukraine.
- The steel grinding balls volumetric hardness measurement
March 30, 2018·0 .
- The steel grinding balls surface hardness measurement
March 02, 2018·0 .
- The grinding balls surface polishing for hardness measures
February 01, 2018·0 .
- The delegation “ENERGOSTEEL” in the MINEX 2017 Fair
November 17, 2017·0 .
- Material grinding in the aerated concrete production
November 02, 2017·0 .
- Bond formula for the grinding balls size calculation
October 19, 2017·0 .
- Energosteel Company delegation has visited the Scandinavian partners
October 13, 2017·0 .
- Alloying elements reducing / increasing the corrosion wear degrees
October 06, 2017·0 .