In 2017, we have published a whole series of articles in which we have described in detail the grinding ball testing procedure. In this article we will briefly list the main points that you should know and work out carefully before starting the tests.
The tests are divided into three types:
– laboratory tests are done in laboratory (small) mills. This tests results are used for scientific reasoning of conducting more extensive tests on the use of certain grinding media in industrial conditions.
– semi-industrial tests are done in ball mills, whose size is closest to size of mills that used in a particular industry (the terms of using grinding balls are closest to operating conditions). Such tests are conducted on the test base of manufacturers of ball mills or grinding balls.
– industrial trials are performed in the production conditions of a particular consumer.
The industrial tests are divided into three groups depending on the kind:
– tests by using ”marked grinding balls”;
– tests conduction by the ”replacing grinding balls method”;
– tests providing with a new grinding balls (the new grinding balls loaded into an empty test mill).
Before the start of the test there is a need to clearly spell out goals and objectives expected to be achieved at the end of the grinding balls test. The economic efficiency of the experiment depends on the clarity and correctness of this condition fulfillment.
We again recall that the main condition for qualitative performance of the industrial trial is a bilateral interest (of grinding balls manufacturer and consumer) in achieving the goals and objectives.
Energosteel is ready to make maximum efforts in order to help our partners to optimize the grinding process at their enterprise as much as possible. We guarantee:
– Individual approach to each client;
– full participation of our specialists in testing;
– timely and complete provision of the customer’s needs in steel grinding balls;
– stable high quality of products;
– full technical support during the operation of the grinding balls (after the completion of the experiment).
You will be satisfied with the quality of our grinding balls and partnership with us!