Rolling mill — is an equipment complex with metal plastic deformation between rotating rollers. In other words, the rolling mill is a machines system performs rolling and auxiliary operations:
- the initial stock transportation from the warehouse to the heating furnaces and to the mill rolls,
- the rolled material transportation from one caliber to another,
- the edging,
- a metal transportation after rolling,
- the cutting into parts,
- the marking or stamping,
- the editing,
- the packing,
- the finished products transportation to the warehouse.
- CALCULATION OF THE GRINDING BALLS ASSORTMENT FOR GRINDING SLAG
October 21, 2020·0 .
- THE METHOD OF THE BALL MILL LAUNCHING AT NEW PLANT
October 06, 2020·0 .
- FRACTURE METHOD AS A STEEL STRUCTURE INVESTIGATION METHOD. PART II
October 02, 2020·0 .