The pressing — is the process of metals treatment by pressure with aim to the density increasing, the shape changing, the material phases separating and the mechanical and other properties changing.
As a rule, high pressure presses use for pressing.
Pressing used in various industries, as well as in agriculture.
Depending on the applied effort scheme there are following pressing types:
- the direct pressing (the metal movement direction coincides with the press-washer movement direction);
- the back pressing (the material moves towards the matrix movement. The matrix also performs press-washer functions).
- CALCULATION OF THE GRINDING BALLS ASSORTMENT FOR GRINDING SLAG
October 21, 2020·0 .
- THE METHOD OF THE BALL MILL LAUNCHING AT NEW PLANT
October 06, 2020·0 .
- FRACTURE METHOD AS A STEEL STRUCTURE INVESTIGATION METHOD. PART II
October 02, 2020·0 .