The New Year is a time for stocktaking. We all reflect on the question: What have we achieved over the past year? The past year has been a challenging one for many of us. The COVID-19 pandemic has defined the entire past year and the waves of lockdown have become a problem not only for individuals, but also for businesses. However, despite the crisis, the past year has been a year of challenges as well as advances for Energeteel. The highlights of the past year are as follows:
- The exports share in 2020 increased by 19%.
- The number of customers increased by 3.7%.
- The production of steel grinding balls of high hardness (60-65 HRC) increased twice in 2020 as compared to 2019.
- In 2020, numerous industrial tests of our products were carried out at the customers’ enterprises in Ukraine and abroad, started ball mills with Energeteel balls at the new aerated concrete plant.
- An important achievement in the past year was the new service on the site — “Calculation Of The Filling Degree The Ball Mill with Grinding Media”. This service has become useful for many of our customers of steel grinding balls.
- Last year, Energeteel increased its presence on the world stage. In March 2020, a new office of the company was opened in India.
Thus, in summing up the past year, we can safely say that the 2020 year has made us stronger, opened up new opportunities and taught us to be flexible. Of course, 2020 was a difficult year, but the crisis will eventually end. But useful experience and new skills in tough conditions will remain.