The experts of “Energosteel” company carry out not only commercial activities for the high-quality steel grinding balls implementation, but provide technical support for customers.
Thus, “Energosteel” company employees constantly communicate with technical experts of customers and with scientists specialized research institutes and universities.
We constantly receive information regarding the work of our grinding balls by our customers. If there are any questions during the grinding balls operation, our technical specialists determine the possible reasons for their occurrence and provide our partners with recommendations for their solution in the shortest time.
We have developed many grinding media testing methods for a long time of cooperation with research institutes (universities) and technologists of our clients. All methods use in present time. We give below just a small part of the technical documentation commonly used in our production and commercial activities.
- Together with Belgorod state technological university BSTU named After V. G. Shoukhov scientists have been developed 2 methodologies: “Methodology for the grinding balls industrial testing in cement grinding mills”; “Methodology of mills startup after grinding media replacing”.
- Together with “MICROTECH” (Kharkov) employees has been developed and implemented “Methodology of impact resistance testing the steel grinding balls using a drum kit”.
- Together with PAO SRIDS “Mehanobrchermet” (Kryvyi Rih) specialists have been developed methodologies: “Methodology for determining the bulk weight of new grinding balls”; “Methodology for determining the average grinding balls diameter in the mill”; “Methodology for determining the bulk density of grinding media in a mill”.
- Together with research laboratory specialists of Krivoy Rog Mining and Processing Enterprise has been developed a methodology of conducting the grinding media laboratory tests. The aim of tests is determination the grinding media specific consumption.
- “Energosteel” company specialists together with technical experts of our clients have developed and implemented a lot of methods and regulations that are clearly regulated the testing process. This has become possible due to repeatedly conducted large-scale industrial testing of grinding balls on the basis the various industries enterprises (mining and processing enterprises, cement plants and aerated concrete production factories). Each developed methodology adapted exclusively for the specific grinding material production process for each individual customer.
- Together with UkrSSEC “Energostal” and Research Institute “Ukrmet” specialists has been developed technical condition “Steel grinding balls with high volumetric hardness”. This technical condition supplements the requirements for grinding balls regulated by DSTU 3499-97.
Summarizing the above, we can safely say – “Energosteel” company can offer to the partners qualified assistance in technical issues arise in grinding process the various materials in addition to supplying high-quality steel grinding balls.